The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, i would like to trade my light to someone locally for Rex Griggs style dry ferts package. (Sorry to all who are not within driving range :( ) The light is a coralife 260W 4 PC bulbs, 65W each, all 6500K. I used it for 2.5 months or less. It has only 1 cord (my problem with it) and 2 switches. It is in perfect working order and condition. I have the box and the box it was shipped in. All i want is Ferts, if no one has any ferts to trade i will give it away. :red_mouth Thanks all! Jesse T. SE Portland OR.

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
will you ship?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im trying to avoid shipping but will if no one locally wants it. BTW the light is 48". I bought it April or May from DRFosters for around $190 with shipping. Someone has to need a light :D

·
Registered
758 Posts
If you have room in your garage I think I'd hang onto that light. You never know when you might want it again. I have an old Coralife I use for painting at my house. It lights up a wall like no other. You never know when a new tank idea might pop up either. I hate to see you give that thing away.

Sweet tank too! Love the pic with the backlight!

You can get this fert package from GLA for $20. Seems liike it would last at least 9 months to a year on your tank even if you are dosing EI weekly (but I could be way off)
http://www.greenleafaquariums.com/aquarium-fertilizers-supplements/micro-macro-fertilizers.html

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought about selling the light, also i dont actually NEED ferts, i can get those myself, just trying to trade but im not worried about it. The light is great, i just want to hand it down to someone rather than sell it. Im sure there is someone who needs to upgrade but cant afford it right now, and i would love to help them out. More than once people here at TPT have kicked me down things i needed and i would like to keep that going. So far i have only been messaged by folks i would have to ship it to, if no one locally hits me up then i will ship. Jesse

·
Registered
697 Posts
I could sure use that light over my 16 and 10 gallon planted tanks!! I have dry ferts of NPK and CSM+B for EI Dosing that I could easily give you half of if you want to meet up somewhere with me (with 4 tupperware containters of some sort or plastic baggies)

also sent you this in a PM in case you haven't looked at the thread for a bit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts