The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I picked up a eheim 460l/120gal a while back and am about to start setting it up when I realized the finnex planted plus I have on my 75g will not fit length wise on the rim since tank rim to rim is over 48in. Tank inside is 48x24x24in. So what sold I do for lighting 2 finnex planted plus hung up or 2 current satellite plus pro on top,,, money will not be a issue for good lights I want low to med light I will be injecting co2 with a inline reactor. And trying to grow dwarf hair grass so will I be better off getting the satellites? Looked into kessil but three lights seemed to excessive for what I would like to hang up. Also contacted bml on their leds for grow rooms and they were crazy in price for the new lights which actually are not recommended for tanks due to the spread and height required for the par we need under water

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Carpe Diem
7,562 Posts
I ended up ordering one Satelite PRO. Worst case, I'll get a second one when my wife is not looking.
I used to be a big proponent of Finnex products but my experience with their customer service over a $2 part curred that affliction.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.