The Planted Tank Forum banner

Lighting for 10 Gallon

606 2
Any one have any suggestions for a slightly inexpensive (<$100) light for a ten gallon with low to medium light plants? After finding the Finnex Planted+ 24/7, I thought that I had found the perfect light, only to be hit with some extremely disappointing reviews regarding the remote and lights not working after only a few months, along with other issues. Has anybody successfully used these lights with no problems for <1 years? Or do you have some personal favorites that haven't let you down that may work for my tank? Thank you in advance for posting anything!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, that seems like a reputable light, and even though there's still a few reviews of the LEDs going out it's still half the price of the finnex. I'll definitely consider this light for my tank set up!

Bump: Thank you, that seems like a reputable light, and even though there's still a few reviews of the LEDs going out it's still half the price of the finnex. I'll definitely consider this light for my tank set up!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.