Probably a dumb question but I'm a newbie so please bear with me: I want to put my new 7g tank in my bedroom but it has no lid so I am guessing evaporation will be greater than in a tank with a lid(I opted for lidless because I love the look so much more). Is it harmful/dangerous to have it in the bedroom? Could I get sick from breathing in that evaporated tank water? Can I prevent mold by just opening the window every day for a certain amount of time(which I already do anyways so it wouldn't be a hassle). Should I just order a glass lid?