The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
214 Posts
Since the "no reviews" rule was pointed out to me, I've tried to get some clarification, but haven't gotten a response yet.

Here's my take:
If we stick to objective criteria, there really shouldn't be much of a problem. How large a selection of X do they have, (and in comparison to what). What sorts of things have you seen there and nowhere else. Do they have a super cool high tech planted show tank set up? Basically, anything anyone could observe for themselves, if they were there.

Comments on potentially contentious issues, like what their prices are like (maybe they're just high on what you shop for?), or the quality of their staff (the correct answer is probably hit and miss, regardless of the shop), should probably be kept out, if we can.

My goal is what bigboij pointed out. Save people from driving 100 miles just to see a clone of the shop down the street. Especially since there are other shops around that have unique things.

If I get clarification on the rule, I'll let people know, and change templates accordingly.

If any mods are reading this, and want to comment, either publicly, or privately, I'd certainly appreciate any clarification.

Until then, keep it objective and truthful, and there shouldn't be any trouble.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.