The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I recently moved from Cypress to Irvine, and I've been trying to find a good LFS around my area. Does anyone know of a good place?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I took a look at that page earlier, but I didn't any close to Irvine. I think the closest one I found was in Fountain Valley. Where do the people in Irvine go to buy stuff?

·
Registered
423 Posts
There's a few in Tustin off the 55. Ocean Blue is the only one I can name off the top of my head.

·
Tanks A'lot
341 Posts
There are actually like 10 LFS on Tustin Ave right near Ocean Blue. Be careful buying livestock at Ocean Blue. I live right near there so its kind of my home LFS. Only place around that has excel. You may get a good deal on a tank there(got my Osaka from Ocean Blue), but the livestock is terrible, especially the freshwater stuff. Tons of dead stuff in his tanks, algae everywhere, and very dirty, poorly organized store. I guess they are moving soon too. Hopefully they do a better job at the new spot.

The Reef in Anaheim is a bit of a drive, but an Awesome shop. Its on State College/Lincoln below the 91. GREAT livestock (including cherry, amano, tiger and CRS), decent live plants (beware snails) and just about any accessory you could ever need.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts