The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have some great LFBN plecos for planted tanks! Body size max'd out around 3" with beautiful flowing fins making them look bigger. Parents are brown long finned but offspring from this pair has been 75% long finned 25% regular finned and 75% brown 25% albino. The albinos go fast but first come first served so ask and if I can I'll get you albinos. Same with regular finned fish. I ship them at 3/4" to 1 1/2" which is what is in the pictures. Fish are $3each. I can send 10 (+2 but you only pay for 10) per package via usps priority mail with live arrival guaranteed. I try to be as accurate with postage as reasonably possible. I ask $8 for east coast and $13 for midwest and west coast. If actual shipping is less (you can check the label when you get it 'cuz I print it on there!) I refund the difference to the nearest dollar. If shipping is more, consider it your birthday gift :icon_mrgr I'm not limiting anyone to one pacakge so feel free to order more than one package. Bottom pics are of mom n dad :proud:

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
I would like to buy one long fin albino bristlenose. I ordered one from a mail order company a month or so ago but they sent a short fin. When I emailed them back they said give it a few months. I have since learned that at a very early age one can see the long fin trait. Anyway now I like the little guy but still want a longfin. Do you have any more albino and can you for sure see that it is going to be a long fin? If so let me know and I will send payment.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mwebb, the top three pics are of fish that are the size I ship. Can I tell the fins are longfinned? Absolutely! I have made the same mistake as you stated. I shipped smaller fish w/o developed fins and heard later they did not develop. So now, if someone wants long finned fish, I only send fish that I can definitlely see are starting to develop long fins. I can send just one fish, unfortunately shipping is still going to be about the same for 1 as 6. On the other hand, if I send just one fish, I can send a larger fish!:bounce: Yes, I have a couple albino long fins that are too big to include in a multiple order.

reybie, I'm sure I do, but at this size, I cannot tell the difference male/female...sorry :(

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can sell as few as you'd like, unfortunately shipping doesn't get reduced proportionally.

The large pleco with bristles is the male, the other is the female.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.