The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
get a 90 if you don't care about it being 200 pounds heavier and 3 inches taller, make sure you get a suitable stand as some won't work with such weight, and 90 gallons is a lot of water, make sure you know what to do if something springs a leak, because that could be the difference between a minor mess-up to a "my floor is destroyed"

·
Registered
16 Posts
Get the 90 unless you have short arms :oops: the 75 may be easier to scape and has the same footprint as the 90. It also depends on how you plan to do the hardscape. Plenty of wood & rocks, you may prefer the 90 but going dutch, you may prefer the 75.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
get a 90 if you don't care about it being 200 pounds heavier and 3 inches taller, make sure you get a suitable stand as some won't work with such weight, and 90 gallons is a lot of water, make sure you know what to do if something springs a leak, because that could be the difference between a minor mess-up to a "my floor is destroyed"
I can handle either. I just need the based dimensions of the 75 and 90 gal. I was hoping to find someone local to me that was getting rid of one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.