The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last RAOK I shut down because some folks couldn't follow the simple rules and by the time I saw it it was too much of a mess to fix. FOLLOW THE RULES!!!!

Well been a few weeks since my last RAOK so wanted to do another...in the Christmas spirit and all:)

In this RAOK there will be lots of samples. Leseee....banana leaves, IAL (if needed), Mosura Gravidas, Ebiken EI (best baby food I've found IMO), Mosura Richwater, Jake's Om Nom Complete Veggie Diet, Mosura Excel, and 100% pure Bee Pollen.

RULES: Must have at least 33 posts. Yeah I'm weird like that, 33. I like my 3s;) Go IN ORDER 1., 2., 3., and number so on and so forth. List will shut off at...ummmm...56. Let's keep it interesting I say. :) This DOES NOT MEAN pick a number between 1-56, this means POST IN ORDER. If you are the 2nd person to post, you are #2...if you are the 11th person to post you are number 11. It's simple, a list

etc

DO NOT GO OUT OF ORDER OR YOU WILL BE ELIMiNATED FROM THE RAOK. I hate to always sound like a grump but this not following the rules gets old or reading them at least. I'm going to have to have a RAOK in the future for the first person that breaks the rules is who closes the list. So aggravating:mad: Have at it folks!

Drawing via random.org will be on Saturday if we all live! HAHA, yes, Saturday the 22nd...at let's say, 2pm CST. If posts fill up way earlier that that I'll draw sooner. Packages will ship on the 26th. Oh...did I say packageS??? Yes, there may be more than 1 winner...may be 2...who knows. Let's see how good Santa is to me between now and then and I'll decide:)

·
Invert Warrior
3,886 Posts
I fixed your number for you MABJ
sorry for not understanding :/
I fixed it seconds after it was posted. Max and I posted the same second. Frustrating as heck.

MABJ's iDevice used for this message :p

·
Registered
528 Posts
Lmao I'm sorry when i posted chunkychun posted right before me. So to be fair I edited it to add him to my list and i took the next number. I put down chunkymonkey tho. I am so sorry. Can someone please fix his name! It's my fault

·
Opae Ula Crazed.
1,408 Posts
1. BeachBum2012
2. maxwellag
3. MABJ
4. Colorful
5. Chunkychun
6. Babydragons
7. Green_flash
8. Axelrodi202
9. Rob in Puyallup