The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a lot of people just got some nice new shrimp so let's see some pictures people.

I'll post some pictures of mine later after they arrive today.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
If I can get some good shots today at work here I'll post them, tho they won't be a qtr of the quality of speedie's lol.

I was hoping a thread for this would be around ;)

Edit: well this is about as good as it gets till I get my new lens and can get em home, sorry for the quality but it gets the point across ^^

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am having buyers remorse. Remorse that I did not buy more BKKs. They are amazing to see in real life. Perhaps only Speedie's photography skills could do them justice. The black is a pure solid black and no light is reflected. And then the white coloration is a perfect, painted-on looking white.

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
I got 15 little lovelies yesterday...but my camera is not very good. I have trouble photographing my fish; I think the shrimp might be too small. But I will give it a shot after work today and post if I manage to catch a good one.

·
Premium Member
411 Posts
A couple of months ago I took fish out of my 55G and decided to throw some fire reds and sakuras in. New at shrimp. Waiting for babies. They are fascinating little creatures! The nice thing about this tank is not as much maintenance as my other tanks which is nice.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 65 Posts