The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Notice- I will NOT ship this guy!

This is a shot in the dark but I was hoping someone in the Southern California area can take him in.

I will be super picky with where he is going, please PM me and let me know what tank he'll be going in w/pics and timestamp (paper with date is sufficient), sorry for the inconvenience- he is my favorite fish but he is super inconvenient...he eats anything and everything. Not compatible with ANY invert or any fish under two inches maybe 3.

That being said, he is pellet trained and eats live food (guppies and shrimp)
He's about 3 inches now, and will grow to about 6..Super cool fish but I have no space for him and his needs...

If the requirements are met, I ask nothing but a good home, just come pick him up please :)

·
Registered
5,738 Posts
I wish you luck finding your fella a good home! If I lived nearby and had my future giant tank built I'd put myself out as an adoption option (would share the tank with a giant but friendly leopard sailfin pleco). But sadly I live on the other coast and dont have my monster tank yet.. Lovely fish btw!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ahhh I know he is pretty cool, after the lack of local interest today I have thought of just getting another 55 but who knows. I'll give this a few more days, hopefully something will turn up! :)

·
Carpe Diem
7,563 Posts
Well, bummer.
Mine is < 2" and I got him to control my fry population but he does not touch any. Maybe when he gets a bit bigger ...

v3

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, bummer.
Mine is < 2" and I got him to control my fry population but he does not touch any. Maybe when he gets a bit bigger ...

v3
I dont think he could fit another fish his shape, but tetras and guppies with that streamlined shape are easy for him...Are you in the area?

·
Carpe Diem
7,563 Posts
NorCal

v3

·
Registered
588 Posts
Awesome fish, if I didn't have my larger tanks accounted for I would totally be interested. What part of socal? Maybe I can ask around.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awesome fish, if I didn't have my larger tanks accounted for I would totally be interested. What part of socal? Maybe I can ask around.

South Orange County! A little far...but if you find someone let me know! :)

·
Registered
588 Posts
South Orange County isn't that far from me.. I'm southwest Riverside County so I will Def ask around and let you know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts