The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Because I love this Aquarium hobby so much, I was motivated to build this Lego model. I am so pleased with the results, that I decided to publish it on the Lego Cuusoo website.

If you like this model I hope you will visit Cuusoo and offer your support of this project. If this project reaches 10,000 supporters, Lego will consider packaging it for retail sale.

If you want to see more pics, just hit the link.

http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/61022

Attachments

·
Registered
254 Posts
Because I love this Aquarium hobby so much, I was motivated to build this Lego model. I am so pleased with the results, that I decided to publish it on the Lego Cuusoo website.

If you like this model I hope you will visit Cuusoo and offer your support of this project. If this project reaches 10,000 supporters, Lego will consider packaging it for retail sale.

If you want to see more pics, just hit the link.

http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/61022
Dude, you are speaking our language! WE LOVE IT! (Hubby and I) we are lego freaks and that is just great!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you everybody for the positive feedback! It makes me happy to see that others here at PT are also into Lego. I wonder how many people over at cuusoo have yet to discover planted tanks?

·
Registered
296 Posts
I love it, I am in the process of signing up so I can support you. I actually read somewhere that Legos can be used as decor in an aquarium as well as filter media.

EDIT: Supported.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I love it, I am in the process of signing up so I can support you. I actually read somewhere that Legos can be used as decor in an aquarium as well as filter media.

EDIT: Supported.

They sure can! You can eat legos though I don't recommend it. It's 100% food grade safe plastic. Makes sense since their primary function is for "children" (hehe) to play with!

I am currently brainstorming about a lego project to drop in my tank. :) Probably the new tank that I haven't set up yet, that's in my garage because of my stupid broken foot. :)

917 Posts
I honestly think a little kid would want to play with a plane or something... I never see anyone building fancy houses out of legos that would need a lego planted tank. Probably more of an adult thing.

Nevertheless, better than anything I've ever created with legos other than pretty patterns in my feet lol.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Meh, this was not built for little kids, they got plenty of toys. But I see your point, the cuusoo website is inundated with little boys looking for something to play with until they discover girls.

Here is a pic of the back side with both filters installed.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts