The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having some fun with LEGOs & quickly put together this scape. With this limited amount of space, can you put together a version that you think is appealing? If your kids (or you) have bricks, go to a LEGO store or do as i did and go online to LEGO. com & put together a scape. Then capture it w/ a pic and post to this thread. Let's see your talents! :bounce:

This is my typical set-up w/ topless tank, "Finnex" LED light fixture, "Eheim" canister filter & paintball CO2.

Attachments

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I like it, it's better than looking than fake plants. It goes together with robo fish:)
Yeah, with 7 planted scapes & 6 outdoor planted tubs, plastic plants are not one of my favorites but sadly, my LEGO nano is probably a leaker so, not an option. Not much space for robo fish and LEGO fish didn't look to scale so for now, LEGO plants only.

That's Great!
Send a picture to LEGO.com you might get a job, LoL
Sent pics to LEGO.com. I love my job @ the Honolulu Zoo so not looking but love to build things so, this is a budding hobby for me.

lol neat!
Got the bug after seeing the LEGO movie. We do have a LEGO store here in Honolulu so wanted to build the that "double decker sofa w/ coffee cup holders" but soon decided to construct an original idea. Saw someone on this forum build an aquarium so, I was inspired to build one of my own design.

Mahalo for the compliments. Again, I invite all of you to put your scape ideas to the bricks and build your LEGOscape. Submit your pics to this thread and most importantly, have fun with it!!! :bounce:

Attachments

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No LEGO planted aquariums out there? Submit those pics! Here's a rescape

That's "Stalkittaria" elevated on the left, "Triphyllium" elevated on the right & "Pseudoanubias" in the center. Working well so far, direct sunlight and no algae! haha :bounce:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,996 Posts
Amazing! That "glass" is so clear; must be some ADA low iron glass.

The size of the "Anubias" is surprisingly large! It must have taken a long time to culture it to the size of the filter ;)

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Amazing! That "glass" is so clear; must be some ADA low iron glass.

The size of the "Anubias" is surprisingly large! It must have taken a long time to culture it to the size of the filter ;)
Isn't it though. Must be something in that Honolulu water! You should see what's coming next. Remodeled the pedestal for my "MacAquarium" tank & I've got alot of extra LEGOs to play with. :bounce:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts