The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process of picking out equipment for my wb clear 10 and not sure which direction I should go. I will be using co2. I'm unsure about if I should go pendant or fixture (? Flat panel across the top of the tank). I had a planted tank about 7 years ago that did good for a while with a mh, but got out of the hobby for a while. So many options have come about since and I'm lost. I like the pendant look, but don't want to have to hang anything from a shelf or the ceiling above the tank. I was looking at an asta 20, although idk if that will be enough. Any suggestions would help. I need to keep the price as reasonable as possible. AI is a little out of my budget right now, also would be overkill on a 10g! Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
560 Posts
I'm in the process of picking out equipment for my wb clear 10 and not sure which direction I should go. I will be using co2. I'm unsure about if I should go pendant or fixture (? Flat panel across the top of the tank). I had a planted tank about 7 years ago that did good for a while with a mh, but got out of the hobby for a while. So many options have come about since and I'm lost. I like the pendant look, but don't want to have to hang anything from a shelf or the ceiling above the tank. I was looking at an asta 20, although idk if that will be enough. Any suggestions would help. I need to keep the price as reasonable as possible. AI is a little out of my budget right now, also would be overkill on a 10g! Thanks for the help.
One of these over a 10G will grow anything you want.https://www.amazon.ca/NICREW-Aquari...1&sr=1-1-25b07e09-600a-4f0d-816e-b06387f8bcf1

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.