The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 3 LED white(6000-7000K) flat panels with a 12x 12 spread.

Might be able to grow some low light plants in a 10-20 Gal tanks with these. Cool, only 1- 1.5" thick panels. 225 super brite lights. 2 would look pretty cool I think.

Will post pics later...............and some PAR data

55$ each+ ship cost.

Regards,
Tom Barr

·
Registered
714 Posts
Sorry to bug in, but since I have a photo of an identical panel on top of a tank (sorry about the poor quality though)... :)

The tank is 23.6 x 11.8 x 15.7 inches (60x30x40 cm).

I really like the color of the leds and the light weight of the fixture. I'm in love with it. :) Two on top of the tank in the picture would make it evenly illuminated and really pretty.

·
Registered
13,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry to bug in, but since I have a photo of an identical panel on top of a tank (sorry about the poor quality though)... :)

The tank is 23.6 x 11.8 x 15.7 inches (60x30x40 cm).

I really like the color of the leds and the light weight of the fixture. I'm in love with it. :) Two on top of the tank in the picture would make it evenly illuminated and really pretty.
Thanky rain-,

There ya go.

55$ and I have 3, 150 takes them all shipped.

New item.

Regards,
Tom Barr

·
Registered
115 Posts
are they the same as the ebay ones they loook like the same and tom whats the par read out on those light are the good to grow hc in a 12x12x9 aquarium

·
Registered
13,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Depends on where you measure the PAR from and where you place the lights, I think for low light applications, they are great.
But not for larger aquariums.

You can see Rain's example.

Regards,
Tom Barr

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.