The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
No Shipping. Prices will go up after livestock is sold as they are currently inhabiting the tanks and equipment.

Hi guys me again. I posted this once before and it did not work out as intended, sorry about that. This time I need a change of pace, Everything Must Go.

Pure Red Line Shrimp - Easy to care for and my group is pretty hardy, had them for 2 years or so. Only about 100 Left. Peewee-Full Adults ~ 5$ each. (5 Minimum).

Taiwan Bee Shrimp - Harder to care for than the PRL but so much more worth it due to their easy breeding habits and coloration. Mainly Black King Kong and Blue Bolts of different variations. Even a few Red Wine in the mix. ~ 8$ each (5 Minimum).

Mosses ---
Flame Moss
XMas Moss
Mini Xmas
Weeping
Pellia
Mini Pellia
Taiwan
Hawaiian Moss
And a few other rare mosses. I'd like to take these out after the shrimp are sold, so they're not as disturbed. Also will be distributing a few to whoever buy shrimp.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fill in the rest and things begin to sell.
Mr.Aqua 22Long Rimless
Mr.Aqua 12Long Rimless
Mr.Aqua 7.xBowfront Rimless
Multiple Sponge Filters
Eheim 2213 Filter
SS pipes+Mesh intake cover
Finnex 36" Stingray
Finnex 36" Planted 24/7
Finnex Fugeray2 30"
48" odyseea quad t5 w/ timer
Few hundred feet of airline tubing
Co2 custom regulator + 5# tank.
Bunch of other stuff I can't think of at this moment

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi guys me again. I posted this once before and it did not work out as intended, sorry about that. This time I need a change of pace, Everything Must Go.

Pure Red Line Shrimp - Easy to care for and my group is pretty hardy, had them for 2 years or so. Only about 100 Left. Peewee-Full Adults ~ 5$ each. (5 Minimum).

Taiwan Bee Shrimp - Harder to care for than the PRL but so much more worth it due to their easy breeding habits and coloration. Mainly Black King Kong and Blue Bolts of different variations. Even a few Red Wine in the mix. ~ 8$ each (5 Minimum).

Mosses ---
Flame Moss
XMas Moss
Mini Xmas
Weeping
Pellia
Mini Pellia
Taiwan
Hawaiian Moss
And a few other rare mosses. I'd like to take these out after the shrimp are sold, so they're not as disturbed. Also will be distributing a few to whoever buy shrimp.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fill in the rest and things begin to sell.
Mr.Aqua 22Long Rimless
Mr.Aqua 12Long Rimless
Mr.Aqua 7.xBowfront Rimless
Multiple Sponge Filters
Eheim 2213 Filter
SS pipes+Mesh intake cover
Finnex 36" Stingray
Finnex 36" Planted 24/7
Finnex Fugeray2 30"
48" odyseea quad t5 w/ timer
Few hundred feet of airline tubing
Co2 custom regulator + 5# tank.
Bunch of other stuff I can't think of at this moment
what do you want for your 22g rimless?

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
I also sent a PM yesterday. Still waiting to hear back on some prices!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.