The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm down one tank, and once those fish die (could be years) its going to get shut down too. I have a nice coral life T5 light that I used to have over a 30 gallon tank. Its brackets are adjustable, I think it will fir up to a 55 gallon. Grew nice red plants under it in my old shrimp tanks. $20, bulb still works too.

Typical black 10 gallon florescent light $5. Has a daylight bulb in it.

30 gallon glass top with all the plastic trim intact and an extra hinge $10.

Huge water testing kit (was for planted tank and shrimp) $10.

18 watt UV with bulb, goes inline I think 1/2 or 3/4 tube depending on the attachment used $10.

Misc chemicals including liquid fertilizers, I can lump them all together and say $10 for all. There are antibiotics, a partial container of RO right.... I'm just clearing space. There are other small misc stuff like power head accessories, if there is something you need text me.

Will consider trades for cull shrimp. They must be cull shrimp, they are going in a system with large cichlids. Excess live breeder young is ok too. Shrimp preferred because I will put a couple in the filter, they live pretty well in there and will slow down the need to clean it. I also am looking for a cave (or the rocks that can safely make a cave for a 5 inch cichlid rock or wood preferred. I don't like the fake stuff.

Please don't PM me. I can barely log in anymore. It took me 20 minutes to get the password reset thing to work and I'm using a temporary password. Text or call 303 two six nine 1446. Thanks! I can text pictures, they are on my phone. I can't get on the forum on my phone, its being weird.

Bump: I was looking on a few posts and was reminded of something. I have quite a few shrimp shipping bags too. The ones that get rid of CO2 and bring oxygen in. They can go cheap as well. Will never use them.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
plant light, 10 gallon light, glass top aquarium

Pictures are there. Use the lower of the two prices if there is a difference or make an offer. Will accept trades: small air stones, feeders, floating pellets, a cave for 4-6 inch fish, small driftwood, rocks for decor / cave building. Can we tell I really just want this stuff out if my living/dining room. Will trade for non-fish stuff too. Blank 3x5 cards for flashcards, archery stuff, toys, tools... make me an offer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.