The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
LINK TO PICTURES: http://arixa.com/arixa_spring_cleanout_sale.htm

I have the following for sale, for shipment next Monday. I don't like to ship one plant at a time, so you must buy at least $10, please. I sell on Aquabid under my ID photosyner if you would like to see my feedback, but haven't been selling this year as I've been busy with other stuff.

I will have pictures available of the actual plants you are buying later in the week, probably by Thursday, so you can see exactly what you get, the quality and size and quantity, this is just a heads-up post. Quantities are limited, according to which item. These are hobbyist-grown plants (that would be me), not resale from shipments. The plants are exposed to snails; I can give them a potassium permanganate dip before shipment for $1 extra per whole shipment if requested, otherwise, they will ship un-dipped. Please note that I do not suggest dipping if you keep shrimp or other plant nibblers. They also could incidentally include baby cherry shrimp as my tanks have bazillions of babies, especially in the mosses.

I keep about 40-50 species of plants, so if there is something you want, I may have it, please feel free to ask.

Shipment $7 per order via USPS Priority Mail. This is using a 12x12x8 box. If your order fits in a smaller box, then $5.

I take paypal.

Bolbitis heudelotii- $10 - adult rhizome, not a baby, submersed growth
Moss - $5 - Not sure if it's Taiwan or Christmas, but portion size is about the equivalent of a mat (not single layer) 3 inches by 3 inches, although it may come as loose pieces and not matted together ($2 per portion if you get $10 of other plants)
Pogostemon helferi (Downoi) - $3 per stem, plants are from 1-2 inches diameter size and rooted
Monster Java fern - $5 for a nice adult rhizome, leaves on this one can get to about 9-12 inches from rhizome
Alternanthera reineckii - $3 per stem - this variety is russet on top and bright fuscia underneath ($1 per stem if you buy $10 of other plants)
Hydrocotyl verticellata - $4 for at least 5 nodes
Crypt Wendtii Green Gecko - $3 youth plant each - about 3-5 leaves from 2-4 inches size

Thanks for reading:wink: - DK

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Dibs on:

Glosso - $5 - about 6"x6" foot of single coverage, not overgrown and really thick mat yet, but full coverage (looking down, you don't see substrate between plants) and healthy
Bolbitis heudelotii- $10 - adult rhizome, not a baby, submersed growth
Needle leaf Java - $5 - about 2-3 square inches of rhizome mat plus mature foliage, so a nice sized bush
Anubias nana petite - $25 - one huge, clean chunk, about 7 inches long by 3-4 inches wide of very dense rhizome mat, solid, could be broken up into tons of plants in any combo of sizes
Monster Java fern - $5 for a nice adult rhizome, leaves on this one can get to about 9-12 inches from rhizome

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
When you say "adult rhizome" are you sending the plant w/ leaves too, or without?

Do you have Elatine trianda or Rotala wallichii? Giant hairgrass?

·
Registered
946 Posts
If epic doesn't take it, can I have a dibs on:

Bolbitis heudelotii and the nana petite.

Thanks!

-Brian

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Updated

I updated the initial post to reflect the state of things. I will continue to contact people privately to respond to their questions when I have the information I need.

Thanks for your interest. Pics of B. heudelotii, monster java, needle leaf java available upon request. More pics later as I get time.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Donna,

Just got my package today. All I can say is that I am stunned. Very, very nice. Way more than I ever expected.

Thanks again,

- Michael.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Nice plants and portions!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts