The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump this up, I'd like to ship it out on Monday or Tuesday. In the meantime they are not floating or in a bucket or anything, they are all planted, just waiting to get in the mail to you. I just need to re-scape. If you don't want the big sword in the pack I can get this out for $20 shipped. LFS is willing to give me $$ credit (they will retail it for $50 which is OMG but whatever I'm not buying it back).

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Lets try breaking this up...
18" 30-40 leaf amazon sword $20
12" 15 leaf amazon sword $12
two to three stems bacopa caroliniana (one 18" one or two 3-4") $4
Crypt wendetti bronze two plants 4-5 leaves each, one 2-3 inch tall one 5-6" tall $5
Rotala sp. (unsure which, small leaves very tall) my whole bunch, about 10-12 stems, most 12-13 inches, two about 20". $8
2-3 stems pogostemon erectus 4" $4
Three stems ludwigia repens $6

Shipping is $7 - No heat packs, mind your weather. I'll do the best I can to insulate the boxes.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump, I'd like to ship this Monday. Lowered prices. Take it all for $45 shipped, or make an offer on piece by piece

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.