The Planted Tank Forum banner

Krispy's 22 gal long

9071 Views 43 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  chan011
So I'm one of those dude that didn't go to college right after high school but I am now currently. I really wanted to make this thread to reflect upon when needed to. This is a tank that I feed once a day and maybe a water change every 3 weeks so everything has to be on par. Lol �� ever heard of a low tech par? Wish I would've been snapping shots all along the beginning of the tank but I been too busy. Things were here and there sooo mind you this cheap budget build. In my opinion these cheap equipment did add up. 2nd photo shows how it currently looks like

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
6,259 Posts
My carpeting plant is called Micranthemum Monte carlos. I also have some mini pellia on some twigs in the foreground area. I used a heat gun to heat the pipe up and bent it.
Micranthemum Monte carlos grew tall for me. You must have the right light for it. Pelia I had a hard time getting it to seat any where. How do you make it stay in place?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.