The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been pondering this one and I'm not sure if the kribs would just ignore the kuhli loaches or would it become a territory issue and the Kribs would go after them. Have had kribs in the past and they never bothered the zebra pleco that lived next door. So I was figuring the same would apply but not real sure. Note the kribs are just at sexing size and not yet even owned nore the Kuhli loaches, just pondering on if they'd do ok or not.

Joe

·
Registered
430 Posts
I am sure they would be fine. Kuhli loaches are quick and good at staying hidden. I barely ever see mine (lots of plants and stuff in my tanks). Plus the kribs I have had in the past were pretty peaceful and didn't really bother any thing else.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah I was plotting to get six or more, they have a pretty small bio load anywho well compared to most loaches and i'm sure my tetra's don't have much either. Not sure about bristlenose pleco's. Figure i'll wind up with 15 or so Serpae's a pair of Kribs some whiteclouds then a pair of bristlenose pleco's and the Kuhli's. Should work out I think.

Not real sure what else to toss in there.

Joe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.