The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry i dont have a close up picture of this plant, all i can tell you about it is its root system is rather large, does not liked to be moved.
A friend gave it to me with a few Physa acuta snails, never got the name of it.

Its the plant towards the front of the tank, to the left of the intake tube for the filter. ( the bottom leaves are covered with algea, i just added the rest of the plants and a new bulb that hopefully will be enough light for them. Also just added a diy Co2 system, maybe thatll help the algea situation) as you can tell i am very new to the planted tank scheme. I do plan on spreading out my MS, and the Rotala Rotundifolia, just havent had the time. Also i do plan on rearranging all most everything in their, id like to get some driftwood for it and my 30g, cover them with some java moss and ferns.
Thanks, any suggestions would be great!

·
Registered
655 Posts
I looks like some sort of sword, but from the pic i can not tell you which one it is

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

Notice the Rotala's in the background have been uprooted? I can see why they shouldn't be planted in clusters, especially since they were recently trimmed off before they were sent to me.
I'm going to start rearranging the tank now....
Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts