The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm trying to resurrect my parent's 5 year old 24 gallon Nano Cube. The tank has a large growth of Java Ferns, Anubias and various Crypts. Other than 1 female Endler and several hundred snails, the tank has been virtually empty for over 6 months.

That said, I'm looking into Killifish for this tank and was wondering if anyone in the Bay Area has any for sale. Please let me know.

Thanks!
Mike

·
Registered
435 Posts
Thank you all. I apologize, I posted using the wrong user name (an alt I created because I couldn't get into my old account).

I did end up joining sfbaka, but unfortunately there doesn't appear to have been any activity since July of this year. I'm not sure if it's because there's a glitch with the site or some sort of permissions setting, but I've emailed them for help.

Thanks again everyone!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I went to see Justin at Ocean the weekend before last right after the SFBAAPS meeting and while there a local breeder was bringing in bags of killifish and Justin was purchasing them. Some real rare ones and beauties. Justin will not sell until after quarantine time but that should be right about now. I'd contact him.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.