The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I asked him what he wanted for his birthday on Christmas eve. This is the result. A pair of Electric Blue Rams. He's going to be ecstatic when he gets off the bus today. Good choice on my boy's part. :) Like father like son.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I should of set the camera up. His little eyes lit up brighter than the brightest house this holiday season. He sat their looking at them for ten minutes. He told me they were so pretty. He's really happy.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
He's been watching them everyday. When I feed the fish, he picks out a few flakes himself and tosses it in the tank for them. Might have to bring the 26 bow front out of retirement and set it up in his room.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
He's been watching them everyday. When I feed the fish, he picks out a few flakes himself and tosses it in the tank for them. Might have to bring the 26 bow front out of retirement and set it up in his room.
Careful now. You don't want to initiate "early onset multi-tank syndrome".

I should talk, I had three tanks in my bedroom by the time I was 10.

Go for it. Drag the bow out of the basement and get that cycle started.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Careful now. You don't want to initiate "early onset multi-tank syndrome".

I should talk, I had three tanks in my bedroom by the time I was 10.

Go for it. Drag the bow out of the basement and get that cycle started.
LOL... after Christmas.... SHHH.... don't tell the wife.:icon_wink

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
At my worst I had 12 tanks going in my parents house! I even convinced them my sister needed one for her birthday! If it's something he really enjoys-compared to the things most kids are interested these days-you are pretty lucky!
Lol...
I agree with that. Video games are close though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.