The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any experience with this product?

The first bottle i have is Pro-Plant-freshwater plant growth accelerator 1-0-0, says to add 1-3 tsp per 30 gallons 3x a week.
The second bottle is Iron and Manganeese- Macro-algae and freshwater plant supplement 0-0-3. add 1 tsp per 50 gallons per week or 8 drops daily.

this is for a 30 gallon with DIY Co2, 24" 2X24w t5 HO 10k and 6700k(6700k will be here any day now, once i have it i will probly remove the 5000k light) + stock light for 30 with 5000k bulb 18w, Eco complete, plants:Vesicularia dubyana, Microsorum pteropus, Lilaeopsis brasiliensis, Vallisneria Spiralis, Rotala rotundifolia (indica), Limnophila aromatica, Hemianthus callitrichoides

10 gallon with DIY C02, two 15 watt lights 5k and stock 20g light, eco complete, plants:Vesicularia dubyana, Microsorum pteropus, Lilaeopsis brasiliensis, Vallisneria Spiralis, Rotala rotundifolia (indica), Limnophila aromatica, Hemianthus callitrichoides

Its about all my lf's had to offer:thumbsdow. I was looking to get some Flourish excel and comprehensive, but it looks like i will have to purchase them online. Unless someone can assist me with a good dry supplement regimen, i think im just gonna stick with the liquid for now since its only for a 30 and a 10.

Sorry i dont have quality photos of my plants and tanks, i need to get a digital camera over here...

I also just Put some root tabs in my 10 gallon. So should i hold off on the liquid ferts for a few weeks on this tank?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts