The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi member, well I don't have that much experience taking care of plants so I've fail a lot of times previously with plants that have died and some that just got algea infested. I have starougene repens some DH, glosso and start grass, along with pogosteous erectus and some wavy background plant. They all have got cover with some dark algea, and when I leave it unattended and don't trim off the algea cover ones, the algea seems to grow into a slime and hairy one. I tried cleaning it out by hand but it doesn't work, I have four saes but they don't eat it or just don't like it. All the plants don't grow and my starougene got cover with that same algea, only my start grass is growin a little bit, but it is also cover in algea. I have a 55 gallon tank with 260 watts and a pressurize CO2 with almost three bubbles for second, dosing seachem line of ferts, and doing evry other day 50 water change I have for a substrate caribsea Eco complete. And I also added some root tabs and even so the plants just don't grow as they should. Please help me to identify what I'm lacking or doing wrong. Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.