The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Update I talked to Juwel and they didnt even understand what was going on so i decided to send it back

(hope this is the right place to write this, its my first post )

Hi i just got a smartcontroller for my Helialux. I plugged it in, connected through my phone and made a profile.
i let it run in Access mode, because my other tank with the same light system runs on it totally fine.

i came in the next morning and noticed the light had not come on. I looked at the controller and the green LED light was lighting up very little (check picture) and the buttons on the controller didn't react to me pressing them

i then tried to turn it back on and it came on just fine. But then 15 min later when i came back it had done the same thing

i have tried using it through my WIFI
i have tried to reset it multible times
i also just let it run as it came out the box, did the same

i am honestly very close to sending it back..
if anyone have tried this please help!

Attachments

·
Registered
13,078 Posts
(hope this is the right place to write this, its my first post )

Hi i just got a smartcontroller for my Helialux. I plugged it in, connected through my phone and made a profile.
i let it run in Access mode, because my other tank with the same light system runs on it totally fine.

i came in the next morning and noticed the light had not come on. I looked at the controller and the green LED light was lighting up very little (check picture) and the buttons on the controller didn't react to me pressing them

i then tried to turn it back on and it came on just fine. But then 15 min later when i came back it had done the same thing

i have tried using it through my WIFI
i have tried to reset it multible times
i also just let it run as it came out the box, did the same

i am honestly very close to sending it back..
if anyone have tried this please help!
Sounds defective to me..Contact seller.. send it back.
Shouldn't need to "fight " with tech.. Personal rant.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
e mail them the pics.
i did :) i even sent a video. and they replied "many thanks for sending the photos. If you use the SmartControl into the AP Modus the green LED lights up permanently. The Blue lightning only lights up permanently if you connect the SmartControl into your Homewifi"
Like???
What kinda help is that lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.