The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey man, saw your albums on the CAS site and you had a pic of white cloud. Still have 'em? Reason I am askingis that I am looking for 10ish long fin white cloud to finish the stock for my 55. Do you have any?

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I know Fish Palace on Havana and Yale just north of I225 and Parker had some last week. I dont remember how much though. They do have a website www.fish-palace.com

·
Registered
246 Posts
I was just in at Seascape Aquatics here in COSP last week, and they had a good amount of them for ten each. You might try looking there if you don't have any luck in the Parker area.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Lol, my name's not Justin- I was just giving him a heads up if he couldn't find any of the Meteor minnows locally.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Not Justin either. LOL

I guess the only one who didn't answer was Justin.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone. I can get them 6 for $25, when they are in. Getting kinda sick of waiting. Maybe having to do some looking this weekend.

Thanks!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Sorry Todd I haven't logged on in awhile. If you PM me when you need me I will get an email notification so I will know you are looking for me! Glad you got what you were looking. My old ones weren't long fins just healthy regular finned ones.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts