The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heyo,

Well I just joined this forum today and I wanted to introduce myself to you all! My name is JB, but Ill go by the name of 'CincyReefer'. Lets see, Ive been keeping fish for 3yrs now. All 3yrs have been towards FW tanks and now for about a year, ive devoted most of money towards my reef tank:redface: .

I currently have 5 tanks and am about to start setting up my 6th, which would be my last!
Heres what I got,
12gal Nano: This is the 6th one, its gunna be a planted nano, so look for this in the future forum here
2x20gals: Both are heavily planted, community FW fish
1x20gal: My Frog Tank!!!
1x30gal: My puffer tank! Oh my
1x55gal: My year old reef tank!! it has 2x15gal sumps

**If you want to see pics of any of these tanks i will post them if you wish!

Im glad Im here, and hope I can help in anyway and can get some questions of my own answered!
Thanks
JB

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
post pics of every tank. multiple pics. its a tradition on this forum for the members to attempt to drive up the bandwith as much as we can, lol. im serious about posting a bunch of pics for each tank though. i like seeing tanks from different angles, that front on with nothing else just isnt enough to get the full idea of the scape.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey thanks guys! well shoot I already have some threads already up. I came with questions!! And Ill post pics later, I have to resize all of them:icon_redf

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Now that you have met some of the nicer members, it is time for a mean one! Just kidding, welcome and please don't hesitate to ask your questions, even the mean ones will answer sometimes:D

·
Registered
655 Posts
Welcome, this is a great forum they have answered many many of my questions lots of good information and people

·
Registered
25 Posts
welcome cincyreef!

this forum is the best!....

the folx are so willing to help out with long experience and really good knowledge.

i'm in Dayton...enjoy fellow SW ohioan!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Best forum ever. Welcome!! :D

·
Registered
137 Posts
Warren Ohio here, looks like we got SW, NW and NE Ohio on lockdown!! now all we need is a SE and central Ohio!

·
Registered
137 Posts
On that note, I'm gonna hafta disagree, and say, GO TRIBE!! oh, and GO BROWNS!! lol

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh boy..... I have a feeling there will be a conflict in the near future with you ;) None the matter! the REDS and the BENGALS are so much better than what you've have up north!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts