The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
"mom" is relative. The baby will remember whoever serves as foster/surrogate mother, as she won't remember any of this at a later age anyway. I just hope that the ridiculous controversy about who the father is doesn't drag on for months, or even years. That would have an impact eventually, if the child's "parents" are kept in limbo.

·
Registered
612 Posts
You have a good point ringram, I know several people that were orphans and they talk about how they're missing something because they didn't know they're genetic parents. They're still great people though. I agree with your POV on the paternity issue. I still pity the poor child though.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
and here I thought Rex was the real father...oh well...back to the drawing board.

For fear of sounding cruel, that train wreck's death is the best thing that could happen to that child. Look at what happened to her other child while she was alive.....

very sad. i think just because many of us CAN have children, doesn't mean everyone SHOULD

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
lol :angel:

·
Registered
786 Posts
shhh don't say that, next thing you know the government will start putting birth control in the water systems and we'll have to pass a test to get the antidote!
I wish they would, why is it harder to adopt a dog than to raise a baby? It's perhaps heartless to say, but ANS dying was the best thing that could happen to the kid. I just feel bad for Michael Jackson's veil-wearing dangled kid and Britney's bouncing-on-mommy's-lap-while-she's-cruising-on-the-freeway kid. Start saving up for the therapy!

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
I wish they would, why is it harder to adopt a dog than to raise a baby? It's perhaps heartless to say, but ANS dying was the best thing that could happen to the kid. I just feel bad for Michael Jackson's veil-wearing dangled kid and Britney's bouncing-on-mommy's-lap-while-she's-cruising-on-the-freeway kid. Start saving up for the therapy!
here here.... My exact sentiments

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Think about it:

In this US of A Ya have to be 16yrs old and pass a test to drive a car, 17 yrs old and pass a number of tests to go kill or be killed, 18 yr old to vote and 21 yrs old to consume alcohol.

Yet any uneducated, unemployed 12 yr old can spit out a baby.

God Bless America :proud:

·
Registered
612 Posts
Think about it:

In this US of A Ya have to be 16yrs old and pass a test to drive a car, 17 yrs old and pass a number of tests to go kill or be killed, 18 yr old to vote and 21 yrs old to consume alcohol.

Yet any uneducated, unemployed 12 yr old can spit out a baby.

God Bless America :proud:
well honestly if a child is 12yrs old and pregnant then it's WAY more than obvious that she's uneducated. Gotta love the ol' U.S.of A. I Know I DO.

Very well said! I've been saying that that they should when I saw so many young girls (and stupid people) with children.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts