The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
5,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No matter how bad you think you might have it, it could be much worse. My son is currently in Afghanistan.. It sucks.

·
Registered
803 Posts
My stepson's brother came back from Baghdad late last year and is now back over there on the Syrian border. At least he came home alive and will most likely do it again once this tour is over since where he is isn't dangerous relatively speaking. A friend's son, Matthew Mattoula, from here in Spicewood didn't get to come home alive. Yup, that piece sure will give you a reality check. Makes me realize how lucky I am.

·
Registered
144 Posts
damn, that last pic almost made me tear up as soon as I saw it.

things like that make be damned proud to wear my uniform, even if it's only once a week at school. They also make me really look foreward to commissioning and becomming a part of the group our every day heros lead. I'll be an officer, a leader and a very important cog in the wheel that is our armed forces. BUT our boys in the field are the true heart and soul of not only our military, but everything that is America.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.