The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
The scape looks nice. You might want to go little easy on the photo period for the initial 2-3 weeks. The scape looks way too symmetrical to me, not that that's not a good thing...

·
Registered
26 Posts
It looks lovely. I would add a background of some sort to hide the filter. It looks like you have crypts of some sort, they may melt then grow back.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The scape looks nice. You might want to go little easy on the photo period for the initial 2-3 weeks. The scape looks way too symmetrical to me, not that that's not a good thing...
Thank you! You're definitely right about the photo period, thank you for reminding me! And yeah I definitely agree with you on the scape being to symmetrical, the different view points when you look up close kind of help with it a little bit haha I'll have to upload some better pics of different angles but yeah unfortunately from a full view it came out waaaaay too symmetrical then what I was hoping for, I should have kept that in mind thank you for the feedback!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It looks lovely. I would add a background of some sort to hide the filter. It looks like you have crypts of some sort, they may melt then grow back.
Thank you! I actually have a canister filter and some lilly pipes but me being the noob I am didn't order the right size lilly pipes so just ordered some new ones and waiting for them to come in lol thank you so much for the feedback!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts