The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
If you guys enjoy these and wanna see more I got quite a collection on my computer so I can always post more :)

I don't know why but previous pictures are not showing so here are some to replace them :)

Image removed for inappropriate content

Meanwhile in Russia

And how about some educational books

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I enjoy http://failblog.org/
which is quite similar to these pictures.
I love failblog :)
I have a folder for funny pictures I collected from all over the internet, I save only the ones that I feel are worthy to be in my collection LOL quite a few are from failblog :icon_mrgr

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I have a folder of these kinds of pictures as well.

How many do you have? I have around 300.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
LOL! It is amazing what some people come up with!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a folder of these kinds of pictures as well.

How many do you have? I have around 300.
I got around the same maybe a little more, I collect funny pictures from all over internet :) I got quite a few that are kinda dirty to post here :hihi: I'm trying to keeep it clean, but it's so hard because LOL :icon_smil

LOL Church those are good I have these also. I just diodn't want to show my whole collection at once ;) Next Monday I'll post some more

·
Registered
115 Posts
LOL! Keep posting them if you have them. My officemate and I just had a good laugh (on break, of course). Hmmm....I'm feeling strangely amotivated...

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just for you CaliEAB and you cooworkers so you can look at them on a break :hihi:

Ok this one is just a weird picture I found on internet. A bird cage inside aquarium..... don't even know what to make of it....

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I completely forgot about this thread so here is some more funny pictures and demotivational posters :) I'm doing pictures as attachments because I'm too lazy :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
I can't separate these pictures from my memories of standing in the head masters office waiting to be told I was going to be suspended, again. The funniest one I've seen is about a spider in payment of a bill.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I can't separate these pictures from my memories of standing in the head masters office waiting to be told I was going to be suspended, again. The funniest one I've seen is about a spider in payment of a bill.
LMAO Oh my this is hilarious, me and my hubby had a good laugh :tongue:

My brothers company does the printing for this company. I have tons of these in every format... cards, posters, etc. I sent out a bunch of them as birthday cards and such over the years.
That's cool! My hubby works in printing too but his company doesn't print cool stuff like this.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
LOL ZooTycoonMaster I love failbook

Here some more:

I have so many of these so I'll post a bit at the time :) And anyone is welcome to post any funny pictures :)

1 - 20 of 57 Posts