The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry I don't have a nicer package to offer for my first RAOK but hopefully someone will give these plants a new home ^^

20 (or more) jungle val runers/baies and unknown amount of java fern.. several adult and... TONS of plantlets (many still attached to mother leaves)!
These plants are great for low tech or no tech tanks.

laid out on 11.5x16.5 inch board
Note: clear tubing that large fern is attached to will be removed before shipping.

Vals were in a tank that was dosed with excel, some leaves/roots were effected but there is new healthy growth, it will bounce back and eventually turn into a monster plant with some tlc. Some java ferns have browning on leaves (not algae) but new leaves are still growing. Plantlets vary in size, some are quite tiny but all should grow with a bit of patience and love. I simply have no room (or time to grow) these as I re-scape and consolidate tanks.

Disclaimer: May contain snails, snail eggs, or algae. I will gently rinse plants before shipping but please treat or quarantine new plants if this is a concern. No heat packs so mind your weather. Not responsible for DOA, lost, late, or damaged package.

$8 via PayPal for shipping fees for a priority mail small flat rate box.
First come first serve.
If paid for today I will ship tomorrow. If payment is received past Wed at noon (EST) I will ship the following Monday. I reserve the right to delay shipping if I get snowed in (not likely to happy though) and will notify buyer if this occurs.

·
Registered
5,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 7 of 7 Posts