Is this food safe for use in a planted tank? Also wondering how safe it is for fry and pregnant livebearers. I started using it because a few of my platies started to show signs of parasite infection, namely sunken belly (one is withered away) and stringy hair-like poo. I read somewhere that the food will get rid of the parasite, but it may possibly still be in the water? In that case, do I need to treat the water as well? I found a Jungle product for treating the whole tank, but it contained Copper and from what I understand, won't that kill off some plants?