The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I talked to someone from craigslist (forgot his name, I'm really bad with names FYI) and purchased a used Eheim Pro 2026 from him for a pretty good price. He was trying to get rid of his JBJ canister filter but I just didn't have the tank nor real estate in my apartment to store it. I told him that I'll help him out by placing this post.

It's a JBJ Reaction 4 Stage Canister Filter with UV steriliser built into it.
The UV has an on and off button, so you could activate or inactivate it when the filter is actually running. It's 3 months old, he showed me the receipt. He's trying to get rid of it for $90 ($140-160 when new, he got his for $155). He's down on his luck because of the major cuts Los Angeles Unified School District made cuts on new teachers and TA's. You guys could probably talk him down a bit on the price. I think he only prefers on site pickup rather than delivery. So anyone in the SoCal area thats interested in buying a filter, call him

His number (818) 815-1045, he's located in northern LA Area. He did drive to Nature Aquarium for my transaction. Nice guy. I just wish him the best of luck and hope that he finds a job soon.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.