The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has been sitting in here for months now since I sold the tank. Has 2-10k bulbs & 2-6.5k bulbs. It was used for ~6months and has sat for longer than that. Will need new fans, which are ~2-3$ each from www.svc.com.

Looking for 70$, pickup only since I don't have a box to ship it. Located in Los Angeles. If I don't respond quickly, email me [email protected].

·
Registered
933 Posts
I can take it in about a month if you are willing to ship it if nobody else wants it.

·
Registered
452 Posts
OOOH, man. Great deal. Technically, I need to stop spending, but this is too good a deal to pass up. I'm next in line, in case none of these guys get it. I'll be back in the area next week Thursday (though Friday is better for me though).

·
Registered
452 Posts
I'm in La Jolla for school. I come back home after my finals are over (all my finals are on Monday).

·
Registered
54 Posts
Gah, I'll have to pass. Time table is too tight, I have to be in Norcal Tuesday evening. Haeun, all yours and goodluck with finals, I'm done @10 on Monday.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Haha, same same! I end on Monday, and I need to go back to Fullerton to move my stuff back. May need to come down to La Jolla again on Thursday, but I have time to take a quick trip to LA area. Just 20-30 mins.

Are fans really necessary?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts