The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they grow quickly and can easily get out of hand if not kept in check with trimming.

i've always just used a length of sewing thread.
Excellent, thanks for replying. I got some on a piece of rock that had an Anubias on it, and I like it and want more. I have a pretty decent sized chunk of it in a 6 gallon, and was not sure if I should buy more and add it, or just wait for it to grow out. My baby shrimps love that stuff!

·
Registered
230 Posts
yeah, just wait. very soon, you;ll be "parting" them out! :)

fort myers, huh? my in-laws live there. seems pretty decent. but i really don't know. we spent far too much time at the pool to venture about when we visit. :)

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah, just wait. very soon, you;ll be "parting" them out! :)

fort myers, huh? my in-laws live there. seems pretty decent. but i really don't know. we spent far too much time at the pool to venture about when we visit. :)
Hanging out at the pool is probably the best thing you can do here in our part of Florida. It simply gets too hot. One benefit though- if you keep saltwater aquariums, you can catch your own livestock locally. At one point we had a 450 gallon marine tank completely stocked with local wildlife that was really fun. Thanks for the info on the Java Moss.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.