The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I have a couple smaller tanks used for annual killies which just kinda sit around while I'm waiting for eggs to be ready- so it's now time to hatch some so I need to clear out some of the plants in these tanks. There are snails in the tanks. There is a gallon bag of watersprite available and another bit (not yet in a bag) of javamoss with watersprite in it. This mixed bag was really full so the bottom stuff may not have been getting good light or whatever but this tank didn't have many snails cruising around or any shrimp (the last killies ate them all) so the moss needs a bit of cleaning, but is healthy.

I'm asking for $16 shipped each or $26 shipped if you would like both. I would also trade for some shrimp!
Thanks,
Andrew

The mixed bag is all of this java moss and some of the watersprite mixed in. (I didn't bother trying to separate at all)

What will go into the mixed bag:

The sprite bag is just about all of the sprite from this tank (it's peat moss on the bottom of the tank from the current killie breeding bowl which spilled when moving the tank) and most of the loose sprite in the first pictured tank.

The gallon bag of watersprite:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This will be the only bump... any offers please PM me. I will be listing this on my forum tonight also and maybe tossing on craigslist locally just so it doesn't go to waste. If you are interested at all, send me a message. =)
Thanks!
Andrew

·
Registered
262 Posts
Shrimp for plants

what kind of shrimp are you looking for? at the moment I only have cherries, if you'd like those, maybe we can work something out. I'm always looking for more moss and what not. Let me know what you think!

- Greg

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a couple PMs out to people... I've not gotten a response yet but Greg, you are up next... I'll let you know either way.
Thanks for your interest. I want to get this stuff out Sat. for a Monday delivery so I really need replies people or I'll message your tomorrow Greg.
Andrew

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.