The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As part of my “getting out of the hobby” program, I still seem to have too many java ferns around here – they need nice new homes and something to be attached to … With any 3 of them, I’ll throw in FREE shipping (via priority mail with heat pack and styro box). Otherwise, PM me with your zip and which plants you want and I’ll get you a shipping price. Paypal is welcome. There are other pics of each, http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z245/gametrailgirl/Aquarium plants/ and scroll down the left side…

Java Fern "B" $20 - 15x8x3"

Java Fern "E" $18 - 12x8x4" - SOLD

Java Fern "F" $20 - 11x7x7" (sorry about the ruler in the pic)

Java Fern "G" $23 - 11x11x9"

Java Fern V - $28.00 (I should have used the flash – it’s the same color as the others)

Java Fern Z - $6.00

I take a lot of care with packaging and shipping plants. I want your new plants to arrive in immaculate condition! Thanks for stopping by.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The shipping for that one small one is going to be the same as a larger one because of the heat pack and styro box - $10. You could even add some of the other ferns without changing your shipping costs (very much or maybe no change). Z is a very small plant as you can tell from the standard size pleco cave.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You mean like ALL the remaining plants!? Stem plants as well as ferns and such? Confirm and I'll figure it all up. Shipping will have to be in a larger styro box to accomodate the packaging for all the plants, but it's do-able...

·
Registered
15 Posts
You mean like ALL the remaining plants!? Stem plants as well as ferns and such? Confirm and I'll figure it all up. Shipping will have to be in a larger styro box to accomodate the packaging for all the plants, but it's do-able...
I thought there was only the three remaining ferns, but I would be interested in others as well. Could you post or email me photos of the other plants you have for sale? I can only purchase those plants that do well in warmer temps, ie 83 degrees.
Thanks again.
Sean

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.