The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Everyone has an opinion
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have java fern that came out of my 46 gallon, previous folks that wanted it have not responded to my PMs. Three sandwich bags full, $10. I have 3 pasckages available, first 3 to contact me gets them. I will ship out Monday or Tuesaday with a heat pack. Here is a pic.....DC

·
Everyone has an opinion
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm, gone in less than 20 minutes......DC

·
Everyone has an opinion
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Folks, please put your PTF username with your paypal payment so seller has a clue who you are without playing detective......DC

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
A Short Photo-Essay, titled:

:angel: Why Devil Dog is Really an Angel

Devil Dog is really an angel because he sold me some Java Fern for $10 shipped, and even went through the trouble to throw in a heat pack (still warm to the touch) and a foam-lined box. :icon_idea

Devil Dog is really an angel because at my LFS, they sell as much java fern as you see in this next photo for $4.99: :mad:

Devil Dog is really an angel because I got the package in just two days. :bounce:

Devil Dog is really an angel because he gave me this many java plantlets, please note quarter for size reference: :thumbsup:

And finally, Devil Dog is really an angel because this is what the whole package looked like once sorted, cleaned and separated (again note quarter(!) for size reference): :proud:

:eek: :drool: :eek: :drool: :eek: :drool: :eek: :drool: :eek: :drool: :eek: :drool:

Holy sh...... that is a lot of java fern!

:eek: :drool: :eek: :drool: :eek: :drool: :eek: :drool: :eek: :drool: :eek: :drool:

Since I'm moving my Mbunas from a 55g>new75g planted, Devil Dog is an really an angel at exactly the right time! :icon_idea

Look for my photo journal in about two weeks. It will be fun and unique, in part thanks to that devil dog. :icon_cool

(FYI Mark (para que sepas): you should really be "DiabloCanino" to keep the Spanish consistent). :alien:

Sorry if anyone is jealous, don't blame me, blame the devil. :hihi:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts