The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently set up my new optiwhite aquarium. I will post videos and pictures to keep you updated. I hope you enjoy it.

Plants:
-Hemianthus Callitrichoides
-Staurogyne Repens
-Eleocharis Acicularis

Additional plants are added to prevent algae and will be removed later.

Setup:
-60x35x35 cm Optiwhite tank
-Eheim 2215
-Hagen glo 2x24 W T5 power glo tubes
-Dragon Stones (Ohko stones)
-Cat litter and sand 1,2 - 3mm
-Pressurized CO2 10 kg

Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLThyWOd3wE&feature=BFa&list=ULwE1O-y-EudA&lf=mfu_in_order

Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE1O-y-EudA&feature=BFa&list=ULRLThyWOd3wE&lf=mfu_in_order

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you for your nice comments! As this is my second real aquascape, I don't really have that much knowledge to inform people how to do things. But I might do a video with commentary later, when I'm creating a new scape :)

· Registered
1,098 Posts
Thank you for your nice comments! As this is my second real aquascape, I don't really have that much knowledge to inform people how to do things. But I might do a video with commentary later, when I'm creating a new scape :)
You don't have to "inform" people. Without talking, you're doing perfectly fine. Very nice video. If people want to know, they can always ask you. Keep it up. Btw, what's your substrate? I see kitty litter at the bottom, right? If it's really "sand" only, I am curious how the growth will be.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You don't have to "inform" people. Without talking, you're doing perfectly fine. Very nice video. If people want to know, they can always ask you. Keep it up. Btw, what's your substrate? I see kitty litter at the bottom, right? If it's really "sand" only, I am curious how the growth will be.
Yes, it's cat litter at the bottom, just a thin layer and the rest is sand.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.