The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone, it's my birthday today and I'm having a cruddy day. So, POST PICTURES! Your pets, fish, inverts, adorable, or funny looking critters. I'm 3000 miles away from all of my friends, and work is getting unbearable from coworkers. So cute things to cheer me up will really make my day!

Thanks all!

·
Registered
53 Posts
This is my dog Amber, we took this pic when we found she stole a block of very expensive aged white cheddar off the buffet table. Me and some of my dog training friends were having a picnic at an event.

Amber has passed away from old age years ago, but I remember her naughtiness fondly.

Attachments

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh dear! That's no good, next year you will have to have a super birthday to make up for this one!

Hopefully you can treat yourself to something nice at least :)

Anyway........ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

(on a tablet which makes posting pics difficult, hopefully you get some soon!)
Thank you! Honestly, since I've moved out here (this is my 3rd birthday here) they have gotten progressively worse. I couldn't even buy myself a present, because my tires went out, and I need new tires on my car.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is my dog Amber, we took this pic when we found she stole a block of very expensive aged white cheddar off the buffet table. Me and some of my dog training friends were having a picnic at an event.

Amber has passed away from old age years ago, but I remember her naughtiness fondly.
Aw, what a cutie. My first cat was named Amber.

·
Pixel Prestidigitator
4,343 Posts
Hey everyone, it's my birthday today and I'm having a cruddy day. So, POST PICTURES! Your pets, fish, inverts, adorable, or funny looking critters. I'm 3000 miles away from all of my friends, and work is getting unbearable from coworkers. So cute things to cheer me up will really make my day!

Thanks all!
Go figure. Mine is also today. But I have a feeling I've had a few more than you.

It's just another day. Call someone you love. That always cheers me up.

Happy Birthday from another Scorpio.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Go figure. Mine is also today. But I have a feeling I've had a few more than you.

It's just another day. Call someone you love. That always cheers me up.

Happy Birthday from another Scorpio.
Happy Birthday to you as well!
Most likely, as I'm just hitting 27... I REALLY had to think about that though, to make sure that is how old I am Ahahahaha

·
Pixel Prestidigitator
4,343 Posts
Happy Birthday to you as well!
Most likely, as I'm just hitting 27... I REALLY had to think about that though, to make sure that is how old I am Ahahahaha
And we'll let that one go on by.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I'm sorry to hear it's not the best day, and that your tires need changin', but just try to make the best of it! Treat yourself to something you enjoy at home...anything from a hot bubble bath to a good ole movie munching on some buttery popcorn. Call someone dear to you and talk for an hour...anything. Happy birthday to you! My birthdays come and pass every year as if they are just another day. Been that way since my 21st B-Day. I find myself not wanting another birthday to come my way because it means another year has past. Time goes by far to quickly!

2 of my cats have something to say to you!
Cat Felidae Carnivore Small to medium-sized cats Whiskers

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Time DOES go by far to quick guys. This forum rocks so much, keep the cute pics and stuff up, you guys have given me a great smile today.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts