The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok right now I have a 10 gallon planted tank, just started it. I have dwarf baby tears, flame moss, java moss, Anacharis. I really want a carpet of dwarf baby tears. I have about 2 inches of CaribSea Eco-Complete and about an inch of Carib Sea Tahitian Moon Sand on top. I also have a current usa led plus light.

Now the co2 I have is the fluval mini pressurized system. Yes I know it sucks. Its my first time at co2. I really want to have a awesome planted tank to get shrimp later. Would this system be good?

Ista CO2 Aluminum Cylinder Set - Professional | Big Al's

I do have another foreground plant, but can't remember the name right now.

The tank does have a zoo med 10 canister filter with a sponage on the filter part.

I really want some opinions on this co2 sytem. I like that it has a timer, and need to also get my lights setup on a good time schedule.

Thanks,

·
Super Moderator
12,118 Posts
I would first ensure that your local welding shop will even refill the CO2 cylinder.

You could probably build your own CO2 setup with a 10 pound CO2 cylinder for a bit more.

Finally, if you just want a timer, you can probably pick one up at the hardware store for a few dollars.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.