The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Sorry for the photo quality. Is it Pellia? It popped up on my driftwood some time ago. Very slow growing. I’m sure it hitchhiked it’s way in with something from my LFS.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Looks like it to me. I'd think of it as a welcome hitchhiker- I, personally think it's pretty. If you don't like it you can scrub it off, just make sure you do it outside your tank, pieces that break off will grow- sometimes in the worst of places.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like it to me. I'd think of it as a welcome hitchhiker- I, personally think it's pretty. If you don't like it you can scrub it off, just make sure you do it outside your tank, pieces that break off will grow- sometimes in the worst of places.
It’s certainly welcome! This is a “learning tank”. I want to get a handle on growing the plants in general before investing in more expensive equipment and hardscape materials. Plenty of research to do! 🤓

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.