Is this BBA on my Mini Christmas Moss? Please tell me it's just diatoms! But if it is BBA, is there a way to get rid of it without killing the moss? It's on the underside of a lot of the moss, so it'd be tricky if not impossible to cut it all out.
The tank is a 21 gallon and it's been up for a month. Ammonia=0, Nitrite=0, Nitrate=20. I inject CO2, but I've had a hard time getting my bubble rate to stay constant and it dipped pretty low last week. The Twinstar EA Series light is on a dimmer for two 3 hour photo periods. I add Thrive twice/week. There are 5 Amano shrimp, 10 Harlequin Rasboras, and 1 Nerite. The dwarf hairgrass has had a lot of melt and a lot of new growth, but the shrimp have cleaned up most of the melt. The moss also has a lot of new growth, but I'm worried about the algae taking over.