The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
I have that air stone. It's bigger than usual airstones you buy at lfs. But if I am not mistaken you can find those particular airstones at hydroponic stores. It's more dense so the bubbles come out more fine. It's like a diffuser

·
Registered
248 Posts
reads...
発酵式には向いていないと言われている25丸#240です。 (It is said is not suitable for fermentation-25 round No.240.)
泡が出るまでに時間がかかります。 (Until the bubble takes time.) 1-2日かかります。 (It takes 1-2 days.)
60cm水槽で使用。 (60 cm in the aquarium use.) 水深30cm付近に設置しています。 (Located near the depth of 30 cm.)
上向きになるように設置すれば細かい泡が溜まらずに済みます。 (You avoid embossed fine bubble set it up on.)
#180と比べると、もう一段階細かい泡が出ますがすべてがその泡ではありません。 (Compared to # 180, will fine one step foam and bubbles at all is not.)
全く出ないということはありませんが、圧不足になりやすいのでそこが不向きな点でしょ[censored]う。 (There is absolutely no to lack of pressure points so there is unsuitable for you.)

直販サイトででは現在取り扱いがないようです。 (Direct sales site currently works with not so.)

·
Banned
1,377 Posts
google translate.

It is a 25-round # 240 is said to be not suitable for fermentation expression.
It takes time to bubble until. I will take 1 to 2.
Used in 60cm water tank. I have installed in water depth around 30cm.
All you have fine bubbles to accumulate without it if I install to be upward.
# Compared with the 180, fine bubbles one more step appears, but all is not a bubble that.
There will point unsuitable not that it does not appear at all, because it tends to be shortage.

Does not seem to have any currently handling the direct sales site.

·
ღ Miss ShrimpTastic! ஐ...
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Found something like this browsing around but shipping is like 4x the actual price of the piece so comes out to like $20 an airstone. Lol

·
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you need an actual Japanese to English translation, let me know.

Some of the Google translated parts opens more questions, if anything.
That would be nice :)

·
Super Moderator
11,991 Posts
That would be nice :)
reads...
発酵式には向いていないと言われている25丸#240です。 (It is said is not suitable for fermentation-25 round No.240.)
泡が出るまでに時間がかかります。 (Until the bubble takes time.) 1-2日かかります。 (It takes 1-2 days.)
60cm水槽で使用。 (60 cm in the aquarium use.) 水深30cm付近に設置しています。 (Located near the depth of 30 cm.)
上向きになるように設置すれば細かい泡が溜まらずに済みます。 (You avoid embossed fine bubble set it up on.)
#180と比べると、もう一段階細かい泡が出ますがすべてがその泡ではありません。 (Compared to # 180, will fine one step foam and bubbles at all is not.)
全く出ないということはありませんが、圧不足になりやすいのでそこが不向きな点でしょ[censored]う。 (There is absolutely no to lack of pressure points so there is unsuitable for you.)

直販サイトででは現在取り扱いがないようです。 (Direct sales site currently works with not so.)
Not designed for fermentative (DIY CO2), round 25, #240 (size of the pores?)

Some time is required before bubbles form. It may take 1-2 days.

For use in aquariums measuring 60 cm. Place at a depth of about 30 cm.

Setting it (this item) pointing upwards will avoid an accumulation of bubbles.

Compared to #180, the bubbles are one step finer, but it (most likely the CO2) is not completely broken up into bubbles.

There will be no situation where bubbles do not appear at all, but it (bubble production) can suffer from a lack of pressure, so this is a disadvantage (of this product).

There does not seem to be any sites that sell this item directly.

Let me know if you need any further clarification; I did a rough translation only, and added in some words (in parentheses) where needed.

·
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you Anthony! Ahhh, so it is a CO2 diffuser after all. Thought it was an airstone. Lol.

·
Super Moderator
11,991 Posts
Thank you Anthony! Ahhh, so it is a CO2 diffuser after all. Thought it was an airstone. Lol.
The title of the Youtube video suggests it is an airstone, however (it reads "Ibuki airstone"; Ibuki literally means "breath" (noun).

·
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you. The way I understand the translation, unless its under pressured air, I doubt an air pump could push through this without overheating :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts