The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've often been asked by people in the hobby if they should post questions on this forum, if they don't have plants. I would think that this forum is certainly open to those without plants, and is perfectly situated to work with questions regarding non-planted tanks. There are so many brilliant hobbyists on this forum, that I would think that all questions and concerns about aquariums, not just planted, would be suitable. Does anyone agree or disagree? I guess I never thought of this forum as a 'Planted Tank ONLY' forum.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I've often been asked by people in the hobby if they should post questions on this forum, if they don't have plants. I would think that this forum is certainly open to those without plants, and is perfectly situated to work with questions regarding non-planted tanks. There are so many brilliant hobbyists on this forum, that I would think that all questions and concerns about aquariums, not just planted, would be suitable. Does anyone agree or disagree? I guess I never thought of this forum as a 'Planted Tank ONLY' forum.
I'd like to think this forum is for non planted tank connoisseurs too because I am far from being that... namely my funds are limited and I am not a creative genius. Some beg to differ. If you are not following the latest whatever in planted tank world, you're chopped liver. Overall I like this forum over others because most everyone here is really chill. And a lot of us are learning little by little about planted tanks.
Insert imaginary smiling faces everywhere in my post.

·
Registered
618 Posts
I have honestly asked a wide range of questions of this forum of course every thing having to do with freshwater tanks..and if it doesn't have to do with freshwater they can direct them to a different forum or still give their input...but I have seen people post about TV's or other mismatch things hah!! So its pretty wide open everyone seems to want to help or learn new things from what I have seen..of course there are that few that just want to cause an uproar and be dumb but that's just people being people! lol So in the end I say ya let people post the worst any thing will say is to go to a different forum

·
Banned
1,866 Posts
It's The Planted Tank forum. I believe that should be the focus. There are plenty of other forums dedicated to just fish. I do understand that non plant questions are welcome as they apply to a Planted Tank but I think we must maintain our focus overall.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.