The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:bounce: Red rili got berried last night! :bounce:

Rili exciting, as embarrassingly, this is my first time to get a berried neo (never had male and female neos until I got these rilis).

I've seen a few planaria in this tank, and it would be horrible to lose this batch of babies. I'm supposed to pick up some panacur today. Is panacur safe with newly berried shrimp?

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Yes the power is white. If you have the solid version make sure you grind/dissolve it as best as you can as it is very insoluble. If you have the liquid version just make sure you dose the correct amount. Good luck! (I had my shrimp actually eat the larger pieces with no deaths, so no worries.)

·
Premium Member
7,997 Posts
Yeah, and you don't need to really break up the chunks if you got the powder, it works whether or not they're broken into a fine powder.

It's harmless at recommended doses for shrimp. Some people say it kills nerites, but my olive nerites were fine with the small dose. (maybe they were lucky?), either way, i tell people who buy it from me to remove nerites from the tank before dosing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.