1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Need to thin out my tanks. I have the following in stock

Shrimp:

- Red Cherry shrimp @ $1 ea. (SOLD)

- Yellow shrimp @ $20 ea. (intensity of yellow varies like the red in cherries, female saddle is yellow as well as eggs)

- Crystal Red shrimp @ $20 ea.

Dwarf Crayfish

- Cambarellus Shufeldtii @ $9.00 a pair(exhibits different colors)

- Cambarellus Puer @15.00 a pair

- Cambarellus Montezumae @ $20.00 a pair

Shipping

- USPS Priority is $10.50
- USPS Next Day is available for $25.00 to most places (provide zip code for more detailed quote)
- FEDEX Next Day is available for $45.00 to most places (provide zip code for more detailed quote)

DOA policy

Cherries/Yellow shrimp and crayfish live arrival guarantee applies to all shipping methods above. For the CRS live arrival guarantee applies only with next day service. In case you get any of the inverts above dead on first delivery attempt, you will need to take a picture of it and send it to me no later than 3 hours after arrival.

PM me if interested.

Thanks,

·
Banned
582 Posts
Damn my bank account...
Damn my sold tanks...

*sniff*

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
I'll have enough $$ for the yellow shrimp soon. Within the next two weeks.

So I'm not sure how many you have, But you think you could make sure you still have some then?

Thanks,
-Andrew

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll have enough $$ for the yellow shrimp soon. Within the next two weeks.

So I'm not sure how many you have, But you think you could make sure you still have some then?

Thanks,
-Andrew
Andrew,

First come first serve. But I probably will have some available. Contact me when you are ready.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
For all of those who have padi, I will be shipping tomorrow. I will send an e-mail or pm when I send.

Thanks

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Andrew,

First come first serve. But I probably will have some available. Contact me when you are ready.
Alright sounds good. I'm going to be getting another filter and these guys as well..

So I'll have to double check, might be able to get them this week!

-Andrew

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Just wanted to let everyone know that the crays I ordered came in great shape. Excellent single bag packaging. Nice healthy specimens. Quick shipping. Couldn't be better. If your considering ordering you will not be disappointed!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts